Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Bachelor of commerce.
Background and Experience
- Vinit has 5+ years of professional experience in handling Direct , Indirect Taxation, and Due Diligence. He has also worked with E&Y India, Mumbai in the stream of Indirect Tax.
- Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities as well as compliances gaps.
- He specializes in preparation, computation of GST liability and assistance in filing statutory returns under GST such as GSTR-1, GSTR-6, GSTR-3B, GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C.
- Advising on classification, valuation, applicability of taxes on transactions and admissibility to tax benefit.
- Assistances in preparation and processing of GST refund application and liasoning with authorities for granting of refund amount.
- He is representing client before revenue authorities and assisting in preparation of personal hearing before revenue authorities and assist client during Departmental Audit.
- He has done classification of thousands of products sold by a listed retail company on the basis of extensive research and study.
- He assist in implementations of recently enacted GST Law for various companies like Hotel Industry, Interior Industry, Digital Marketing, NBFC and he assists in client GST Audit of many listed companies.
- He also represents client before adjudicating and appellate authority for various litigation matters in connection with various service tax and GST returns.