The Dubai Electronic Security Center (DESC) is a government agency in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is responsible for cybersecurity and information security. It was established in 2014 under Law No. 11 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai.
- Development of Cybersecurity Policy and Standards
- Cybersecurity Training and Awareness
- Development of Cybersecurity Incident Response Guidelines
- Cybersecurity Research and Development
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- DESC Cyber Security Consultant License
- DESC Auditing, Reviewing & Testing Cyber Risks License
- DESC Cloud Service & Data Centers Providers License
- DESC Security Product and Service Certification License
- Reduced risk of cyberattacks.
- Improved ability to detect and respond to cyberattacks.
- Increased customer and stakeholder confidence.
- Enhanced reputation as a secure and trustworthy organization.
- Priority access to DESC’s services