Chartered Accountant, ICAI (India)
Company Secretary, ICSI (India)
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Rajasthan
Background and Experience
- Krishna has 4+ years of professional experience in handling accounting and assurance services, financial statement auditing, fraud investigations and forensic due diligence. He has also worked with BDO India, Mumbai in the stream of audit and assurance.
- Further he has 3+ years of professional experience in Distress Resolution and Advisory and has significant experience in structuring & implementation of transactions.
- He specializes in Corporate Restructuring, Valuations, Accounting and Auditing and Due Diligence Services.
He has been part of various MSMEs and large corporate restructuring companies whose debt size ranges from Rs. 100 Crores to Rs.1,000 Crores.
- He is keenly into distress advisory and have an in-depth knowledge of Company Law Tribunals and assist many of the senior counsels with regard to such corporate restructuring.
- He is associated with various private as well as public fund houses also.
- He has also started accounting services startup in the tier-1 and tier-2 cities in India to provide a quality service to various industry segments in terms of base level accounting, reconciliation and other services.